What’s your money story?
We all tell ourselves money stories, and some of these stories hold us back and colour important relationships at home and at work.
How do we get ourselves better stories? And what’s possible when we do?
Hear from Gail Wong: Success & Money Coach; author of COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS ABOUT MONEY; former Wall Street banker; and honours graduate of The Wharton Business School.
She shares learnings of her pilgrimage from stories such as:
- Negotiating salary, and “sales” - these are really hard for me!
- Why do I feel so poor, regardless of how much I have?
- I have less influence now that I am not earning the money.
- It’s important, but I can’t get started investing my money.
- That dreaded money talk always tears us apart.
- I GOT this!
- I spend intentionally and joyfully.
- I'm decisive, and never trusted myself more, however the markets move.
- Managing my finances is surprisingly enjoyable…
- I can see the future, and it is taken care of.
- I finally feel my partner and I are working well together on our money.
There will be an opportunity for Q&A’s after the talk.
Free admission. Open to ladies and couples.
There are limited spaces so please register through the ticket link below.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7-9.30pm
WoolfWorks, 19 Carpenter St, #05-00
About the speaker:
After a decade in international corporate finance, I studied and practiced breakthrough coaching for 9 years. Honouring the philosophy of both disciplines led me to embark - unintended - on a process that transformed all that held me back with money.
Once a skittish saver allergic to financial news, I now handle money, with curiosity, conviction and lightness (but never lightly!). My marriage has bloomed in unexpected ways due to a new ease, cooperation and clarity around family finances. And I am confident about modeling positive money attitudes and practices for my children.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS ABOUT MONEY is a 5-part workshop fusing community/ support elements with a 7’C’s blueprint drawn from my personal journey. It is fuelled by my bold vision: for women to talk, plan, spend, save and manage their personal, family and business finances with serenity and effectiveness that was previously unthinkable.
COURAGEOUS CONVERSATIONS ABOUT MONEY
…that will move your bank account and relationships
No jargon, no judgment.
Just a safe space for women to explore and master their relationship with money.
Get Tickets 04-25-2017 07:00:00 04-25-2017 21:30:00 What’s possible when we move beyond our Money Stories? We all tell ourselves money stories, and some of these stories hold us back and colour important relationships at home and at work. 19 Carpenter Street, #05-01 Singapore 059908 Woolf Works false MM-dd-YYYY